Our Satay is Halal Certified.
1. Please do NOT remove rice from packet. The rice needs to be cooked with its packet
2. Rinse rice packet with clean water
3. In a pot, boil rice packets with water covering each packet for 60-90 minutes
4. Turning each packet over in intervals of 10 mins to ensure even cooking
5. Each packet can expand up to 4 times the original size. You may add water at each intervals to ensure the water level is always covering the rice packets
6. Drain the rice packets when it is cooked. Leave it to cool for 2 hours before cutting or for immediate serving, please cool it in refrigerator for 30 mins
7. Cooked rice packets can be kept in refrigerator (4°C or lower) for no more than 3 days
** Satay & Co. Nasi Impit is wrapped with High Perforated Food Grade plastic that can withstand temperature up to 106°C
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Satay Skewer Chicken 2 Boxes (30 Sticks)
Extra 1 pack sauce
Satay Skewer Chicken 4 Boxes (60 Sticks) Free 1 Nasi Impit
Satay Skewer Chicken 1 box (15 Sticks)
Username or email address *
Lost your password?
Email address *